1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Two thumbs up on this format & function!! Excellent all the way around, one of the easiest to use, navigate and enjoy, and very fast currently. I don't know of a faster forum right offhand, but that may change a bit in final form? The one difficulty is the very small print in Reply message 
Overall opinion, everybody's got one.... thumbs up
Posted by: Zantanon (66.81.199.---)

Two thumbs up on this format & function!! Excellent all the way around, one of the easiest to use, navigate and enjoy, and very fast currently. I don't know of a faster forum right offhand, but that may change a bit in final form?

The one difficulty is the very small print in Reply message window. At least one size larger would really help. Thread fonts size is perfect, but that's not carried over into my Reply window.

Can't think of a single forum website I've ever used that loads picture, graphic or file attachments faster. FAST page transitions!

I'm going to post a random url to see how it displays:

[www.getgoin.net]

That's one of the dialup bandwidth meters, one of the most accurate. CNET is too closely tied with software & hardware sellers to offer an honest bandwidth meter! "Ooooh, it's not all in your mind, you actually have a junk computer [modem/memory/hub] & need to $ee the newe$t merchandi$e available from $select vendor$."

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Overall opinion, everybody's got one.... thumbs up 1489 Zantanon 04/15/2009 08:36AM
Re: Overall opinion, everybody's got one.... thumbs up 838 MoparNorm 04/15/2009 08:47AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.