1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

My name is Rusty Chapman, and I have been a Sweptline owner, since'78, and I used to hang out here, 10 years ago. I am a rather crafty, inventive person. I have 2 vapor carbs that work extremely well, and numerous ideas with regards to energy independence. A few years ago, I spent $30, and a f 
An environmental message for everyone
Posted by: Rustyoldodge (68.189.217.---)
Date: March 24, 2014 03:50PM

My name is Rusty Chapman, and I have been a Sweptline owner, since'78, and I used to hang out here, 10 years ago. I am a rather crafty, inventive person. I have 2 vapor carbs that work extremely well, and numerous ideas with regards to energy independence. A few years ago, I spent $30, and a few hours of my time, to upgrade the Edelbrock carb on my ‘85 Dodge D350 Crew Cab, and I achieved an ultra-high MPG. I wanted to modify a second carb, on an old Dodge Aries K-car, and go after the Auto X-prize, of a few years
back. I didn't have the extra cash needed to pull it off, so I decided to "write my congressman," Big Mistake, waste of time. I also have perfected a cheap, easy process, to distill biofuel from the grass growing in your front yard, and I have a simple "still" to
provide anyone with a cheap, abundant fuel for their vehicles, and to heat their homes. My latest endeavors have yielded an exhaust scrubber that works, but needs further R&D. Once again, I have no cash. The past 2 years, I have written "The Great American Novel,"
to generate an income to bring all of my gear forward, and to fund the patent process, for all that I have. I tell the story of the inventive, country-bumpkin genius, Johnny Ethanol, and his 30 year endeavor, crafting one invention after another, and achieving energy
independence for all mankind. As Johnny achieves success, humanity turns to the dark side, with war, terrorism, insurrection, death and mass destruction; yeah, sound familiar, and the story does not end well. It's not to be read by the fragile mind. Here's the
challenge; in my story, I tell everyone how I upgraded my carb... somewhat, I wasn't all that specific, but the info is there, for anyone who is crafty enough to take on my challenge. And be advised, my carb upgrade was "cobbed in," as a simple proof of concept; not meant for the long run. I have a finished design, and I'm planning to produce a full production version, to sit on a square bore, 4150 manifold, at first, and then smaller versions to follow. For those of you who are interested in helping me, go here, [www.smashwords.com]
and spend $5 to download the pdf version of my story to your computer, and after reading my story, try to duplicate what I have done. I am planning to post this challenge to all of the classic
car and truck sites, starting with my beloved Most Outstanding Performance, And Reliability, and then to the "Bowtie" and all other "Generic Motors" as well as the Blue "Elliptical." So, once again, here's the challenge, I am curious as to who would be able to
come up with the best setup, to cheaply "steam" fuel for an ENORMOUS boost in fuel mileage. Will it be a ‘Cuda, Charger, or Power Wagon, or will it be a Camaro, GTO, 442,or GS, or will it be a Mustang, Torino, or F-series. People, regardless of the outcome,
everyone will win, because, done properly, you will all see a PHENOMENAL increase in fuel economy. My other setup is what I call my "Captain Kirk" carb, and it is technical, and will be far more expensive, but well worth it. Here's the bottom line. I am set to
provide a substantial contribution to energy independence, and I'm not going to sell out. I am motivated to change the course of human history, and quite literally save planet Earth
from human ignorance, but I can't do it alone. For those of you willing to invest $5 in my story, I truly appreciate your support. For those of you who are intrigued by my challenge, have at it. Alright people, the US has taken a really bad hit with regard to our stature in the world; let's show the world, what "Blue-Collar, Yankee Doodle Dandy" can do for all mankind. This is the most important thing that any of us has ever done; let's make this
happen, for your children. For Moparnorm, my endeavors start her, at dodgesweptline.com, and I guarantee that what I'm saying, will come to pass. Thanks Rusty JohnnyEthanol@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 03:55PM by Rustyoldodge.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
An environmental message for everyone 1592 Rustyoldodge 03/24/2014 03:50PM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.