1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Hi all, Trying to find a bit of relevant information about Dodge NP445 transmission input tooth count and countershaft input shaft tooth countss. I have workshop manuals for both Dodge NP435 and Dodge NP 445 (they are also telling me that they are also called NP4530). They are NOT the manuals with  
New Process NP445 transmissions.
Posted by: Dave 64 (101.173.127.---)
Date: December 16, 2014 05:14AM

Hi all,
Trying to find a bit of relevant information about Dodge NP445 transmission input tooth count and countershaft input shaft tooth countss.
I have workshop manuals for both Dodge NP435 and Dodge NP 445 (they are also telling me that they are also called NP4530). They are NOT the manuals with part numbers unfortunately, simply a teardown version, and not a good one at that either!

We have heaps of the NP435 versions here, got a few spares myself, but the NP445 is a lot rarer over here, apparently. I already have references to all the different ratios, know that there were two versions of input shaft roller bearings (I think the bloke told me that may have been confused with early NP435's)

I already have the NOVAK download on the different applications , BUT NOT for the NP445. Looking at this tranny for a project, do not wish to mess around changing diff ratios, engines etc. All up have three (3) of the earlier NP 435 (1 X Dodge, 2 X Ford). WANT the full syncho version , If I can lay my hands on the right one.

Any help would be welcome, Cheers. Dave

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
New Process NP445 transmissions. 2845 Dave 64 12/16/2014 05:14AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.