1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Hello, all. New here and have a question. I inherited the parents '65 D100 Sweptline long bed a few years back. My father purchased it with 100 miles on it. Anyway, he removed the tailgate so that he could put a camper on. I have the tail gate, but the hardware has long since vanished. We are  
Tailgate Hardware
Posted by: Elliot (75.174.22.---)
Date: May 15, 2015 10:13AM

Hello, all. New here and have a question. I inherited the parents '65 D100 Sweptline long bed a few years back. My father purchased it with 100 miles on it.

Anyway, he removed the tailgate so that he could put a camper on. I have the tail gate, but the hardware has long since vanished. We are moving in a week or so and would love to re-attaché the tail gate, rather than shipping separately. The truck is being transported. It runs, but not that well.

Pictures won't attach. On the inside of the tail light, bottom there are three holes. The top and bottom seem to be where a bolt/screw attach. The middle hole is about an inch wide and totally empty. On the top inside there is a bracket facing back with a rectangle cut out of it. Likely where the tail gate latches.

Does anyone know where I can get the hardware quickly? Thoughts? Help?

Thanks everyone. My goal one day was to get, as my daughters call her "Ole Blue", back to an almost daily driver.

Elliot

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Tailgate Hardware 1347 Elliot 05/15/2015 10:13AM
Re: Tailgate Hardware 698 Hobcobble 05/18/2015 11:26AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.