1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Available to members of the DTA are the reproduction 7 1/2" mirror arms. These mirrors are made to look like the factory mirror arm with a twist, they are designed to fit either left or right sides unlike the originals. The arm itself is a separate piece and can be adjusted to your liking for  
see ya DTA 7 1/2" Mirror Arms
Posted by: swptln (Moderator)
Date: March 05, 2016 09:07PM

Available to members of the DTA are the reproduction 7 1/2" mirror arms.

These mirrors are made to look like the factory mirror arm with a twist, they are designed to fit either left or right sides unlike the originals. The arm itself is a separate piece and can be adjusted to your liking for position as well as being flipped 180 to use on the left or right side. I have also reproduced a backing plate for the right/passenger side door.
They are available in a kit form to install the arms on both sides. They will come in a bare metal, glass beaded finish, so you can finish them anyway you choose ie. paint, primer, chrome etc.
They are also available to purchase just one or just the backing plate, depending on your needs.

Prices:

Kit (Includes: 2-arms, 2-bases, 2-5/16 x 1" flathead screws and 1-backing plate) - $100.00

One Arm (Includes: 1-arm, 1-base and 1-5/16 x 1" flathead screw) - $50.00ea.

Backing plate - $5.00ea.

Prices do not include shipping, they will be shipped USPS with a flat-rate of $6.80 anywhere in the US.
International/outside US orders will be calculated per destination.
Send me a PM with your address if outside the US and I will calculate your shipping.

To place an order do not post on the forum, send me a pm with a subject title "Mirrors" and include your name, address, phone number and items you would like to purchase.

These mirror arms are not going to be advertised or offered anywhere on the internet and are only going to be offered to DTA members.
Once you or if you place an order, please allow 1 week lead time to assemble and prep for shipping.
Included will be a template and instructions on how to install the arms.
Thanks

Kit

Kit w/arms assembled

Arm on truck with a 5" head

Mark D.

1968 W200 Sweptside
1969 D100 Utiline
1971 D100 SE Sweptside
1993 D250 Club Cab
1978 D300 Cab & Chassis

Project "69" pic's [pub31.bravenet.com]
E. Brookfield, Massachusetts

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2016 10:09AM by swptln.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
see ya DTA 7 1/2" Mirror Arms 2474 swptln 03/05/2016 09:07PM
Re: see ya DTA 7 1/2" Mirror Arms 202 swptln 01/04/2017 09:24PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Array
This forum powered by Phorum.