1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Truck owners, just a reminder, on September 24th 2011 we are having the 6th anual Sweptline Cruise! Check your belts, hoses, brake lines, and tires, tune them, for those of you coming from lower altitude's, you may find your truck running a little rich when your on your way up, you'll end 
6th Anual Sweptline Cruise
Posted by: MountainMoparRobin (24.8.236.---)
Date: September 05, 2011 07:12AM

Truck owners,

just a reminder, on September 24th 2011 we are having the 6th anual Sweptline Cruise!
Check your belts, hoses, brake lines, and tires, tune them, for those of you coming from lower altitude's, you may find your truck running a little rich when your on your way up, you'll end up at or around 5280 feet above sea level, don't worry Red Rocks is below 6500 feet above sea level, you may need to make small adjustments on your air/fuel mixture's, but really not needed if your engine isn't running rich at your altitude.
Campgrounds and Hotels with large parking lots (Bandimere drag strip close by) are attainable, many have already contacted me for the info, on the flyer is 2 phone numbers for anyone with questions to call, or if you need help with your plans and need more info, call thats what we are here for. We will be driving the Sweptlines, if you've not attended before, its an unexplainable feeling to have that many trucks lined up headed down the road.
Our meeting place is 2.5 miles East of Red Rocks Park at Home Depot parking lot, from there we will convoy to Red Rocks Park.
Once at Red Rocks, thier is a Rally, (you have to obey traffic laws, tickets disqualify you) for those who want to participate, 3 divisions of trucks for everyone to vote on your favorite: D100, D200, and PowerWagons, along with Rally winner and the "People's Choice" pick, and the truck that comes from the longest distance will all recieve recognition.
Their will also be "Free Food" and soft drinks, most important of all, "Sweptline Truck Owners"!
If this were the day of the Event, I would see 21 trucks yet another record number of trucks, no one has covered all the trucks and found out all the information about the work that has gone into the trucks, in one day, but each year we try! LOL!
Many of you have already gotten the flyer, but if you need one click here Rally Flyer or send through an email to me and I'll send you one, you can also go to www.youtube.com and put in Sweptline Cruise and see the video with all the info, or www.MoparMuscleMagazine.com or if you get the Magazine you've already seen the information, even on Facebook at Easy-StreetLLC. This could very well be the last of the "One Day" event, infact I'm already talking to companies about 2012, with enough events for 2 days, and larger prizes

Can't wait to see ya's there!

Robin

www.Easy-Streetllc.com

Edited to add Rally Flyer link

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2011 10:56AM by MoparNorm.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
6th Anual Sweptline Cruise 1379 MountainMoparRobin 09/05/2011 07:12AM
Re: 6th Anual Sweptline Cruise 530 MoparNorm 09/05/2011 10:49AM
Re: 6th Anual Sweptline Cruise 523 MoparNorm 09/25/2011 09:36AM
Re: 6th Anual Sweptline Cruise 481 MountainMoparRobin 09/25/2011 09:32PM
Re: 6th Anual Sweptline Cruise 573 john in england 10/06/2011 04:08PM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.