1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Guys, Due to some health issues, I may have to get rid of my 1963 W200 crewcab. It is an ex-navy truck that spend it civilian years as a brush truck in Nebraska. It is the standard /6, np420, np201. It has new tires on it. They are 35s on black wagon wheel rims and there are five wheels and tires.  
Value of 63 w200 crew cab
Posted by: ewtrone (173.17.123.---)
Date: February 01, 2012 07:35PM

Guys,
Due to some health issues, I may have to get rid of my 1963 W200 crewcab. It is an ex-navy truck that spend it civilian years as a brush truck in Nebraska. It is the standard /6, np420, np201. It has new tires on it. They are 35s on black wagon wheel rims and there are five wheels and tires. I put electronic ignition on the /6 and it runs pretty well. It is pretty clean with one rust spot on a door that is pretty minor and I think one cab mount that needs replaced. I have some parts that would go with it, a Dana 60 rear and a Dana 60 front with disc brakes from an 1980's Dodge. The plan was to put that in the truck. I would love to be able to finish it, but reality is reality. Hopefully I can get to the point that I can keep it but I just want to have an idea if it comes to that. I know things like this are worth what someone will pay for them, but would appreciate any ideas on value. Also, the truck is located in the midwest, around Peoria, IL so it would save midwestern guys the trip to the westcoast that alot seem to make to find these. Thanks much as always.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Value of 63 w200 crew cab 1140 ewtrone 02/01/2012 07:35PM
Re: Value of 63 w200 crew cab 619 Hobcobble 02/02/2012 11:55AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.