1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Hi chaps The hand is healing quite Quickly now its still pretty bad but a big improvement , Had a Bone graft and it seems to have taken. Two more skin grafts to go. Still haven't got a lot of use from it I can use the thumb tho its very stiff, also the pinkie finger and the ring finger has use 
Update from the Auld Country
Posted by: john in england (86.138.101.---)
Date: December 12, 2009 11:21AM

Hi chaps
The hand is healing quite Quickly now its still pretty bad but a big improvement , Had a Bone graft and it seems to have taken. Two more skin grafts to go. Still haven't got a lot of use from it I can use the thumb tho its very stiff, also the pinkie finger and the ring finger has use I practice strenthening it by trying to pull in the clutch on the motorcycle Ain't managed it yet.
It still looks pretty grim and it did get published in a mens magazine under the DON'T LOOK IF YOUR SQUEAMISH page I may even get paid for it . It was one of the pixs I took on my cell phone while in the emergency room,
Very gruesome.
On a better subject,
I have posted on here That my old 69 W200 has always listed an inch to the passenger side< a couple of friends were her in the workshop drinkin' my beer, And Brian said he had an idea. he pulled the shocks and lo and behold the truck leveled up It seems the the shock on the passenger side was no going all the way out He then swapped them over and it had the same effect the drivers side held down an inch. So now I have to scource a set of shocks. So does anyone have suggestions as to which would be the best bet?
Cheers all and have a merry Christmas
John

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Update from the Auld Country 1121 john in england 12/12/2009 11:21AM
Re: Update from the Auld Country 487 mopat 12/12/2009 12:08PM
Re: Update from the Auld Country 471 wally426ci 12/12/2009 03:05PM
Re: Update from the Auld Country 676 little doug 12/12/2009 10:03PM
Re: Update from the Auld Country 484 MoparNorm 12/13/2009 10:12AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.