1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

We moved the crusher and loader to F & M towing in Springfield OR yesterday. While getting turned around @ the front gate I see a black CC sitting in the yard. I didn't look it over because when I walked in I saw another 4x4 CC and checked that one out a bit. It has a big knuckle front axl 
Wrecking yard CC
Posted by: Russ Roth (66.53.212.---)
Date: July 18, 2009 06:14AM

We moved the crusher and loader to F & M towing in Springfield OR yesterday. While getting turned around @ the front gate I see a black CC sitting in the yard. I didn't look it over because when I walked in I saw another 4x4 CC and checked that one out a bit. It has a big knuckle front axle under it. Rick was already crushing my load and I didn't get a chance yet to talk to the yard owner. By the time the second bundle was crushed I see the black crew on the bottom.thumbs down sad smiley Finally got to talk to the owner and he tells me the black one had no rust through with very good floors but no title. Still would have been good for parts. Not sure he will not crush the other one but if anyone is in the area they might want to go check it out if you need something. He also has an early 80's 1 ton 4x4 for sale he says you can drive away for 1500 bucks.

RR

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Wrecking yard CC 1176 Russ Roth 07/18/2009 06:14AM
What year is the 4X4 CC? 495 PowerMan 07/18/2009 06:42PM
Re: What year is the 4X4 CC? 662 Russ Roth 07/19/2009 12:36AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.