1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

I had a lot of spare time this past weekend and was just adding my replys to keep the post alive. No hard feelings and I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. This forum has a good group of folks participating and I enjoy the sparing that comes up occasionally, especially between a certain tw 
Beemrmax and Paul in Kempner
Posted by: Russ (74.160.224.---)
Date: August 17, 2009 08:06AM

I had a lot of spare time this past weekend and was just adding my replys to keep the post alive. No hard feelings and I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. This forum has a good group of folks participating and I enjoy the sparing that comes up occasionally, especially between a certain two guys, LOL. I was just playing devil's advocate to keep the discussion going and see what others would say. Trey has the record for the longest thread with his overheating issue but it seems that we almost caught up with him. I must say though, that I was a little surprised that the terms "freeze plug" and "crank" brought about such a discussion.
BTW, Paul, I do know why those holes in the side of the block are there and what the exact terminology should be. I'm just not sure that most of the part counter people around here would know what I wanted if I asked for core plugs. I've also never had anyone not know what I meant when I said "see if it will crank". Maybe it is a regional thing.
Peace.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Beemrmax and Paul in Kempner 1011 Russ 08/17/2009 08:06AM
Re: Beemrmax and Paul in Kempner 453 ben 08/17/2009 09:06AM
Re: Beemrmax and Paul in Kempner 440 MoparNorm 08/17/2009 01:12PM
Re: Beemrmax and Paul in Kempner 525 beemrmax 08/17/2009 01:13PM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.