1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

More work done on the motor home chassis, the crew cab is on the new chassis now although not mounted yet. I have it laying on blankets on it's back window and body area so I can wire wheel the underside to remove scale the prime with rust proof paint, undercoat and finish paint over the under 
Progress is progress......
Posted by: BNC (72.173.44.---)

More work done on the motor home chassis, the crew cab is on the new chassis now although not mounted yet. I have it laying on blankets on it's back window and body area so I can wire wheel the underside to remove scale the prime with rust proof paint, undercoat and finish paint over the undercoat. The chassis of the motor home is getting a thorough cleaning with engine degreaser and power washer. I am looking for new rubber body mounts that cushion the metal mount to the body if anyone knows a good source,, also the square pads,, can I make some out of an old mud flap or is there a source to buy some somewhere??...I will probably raise the metal body mounts 2 inches just to lift the body a bit and then do a 4 inch spring lift when I get a 4x4 front 60 or 70 axle as I already have a good T-Case for the 4x4 conversion before it is finished. That 440 runs sweet!!! It looked real funny as I drove it around the neighbor hood with just the captains chair and steering wheel.....anyway I got the front radiator support on it today and it fit on perfectly so more work this week in the shop in the cool evenings......BNC

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Progress is progress...... 972 BNC 08/31/2009 12:54AM
Re: Progress is progress...... 344 mopat 08/31/2009 10:17AM
Re: Progress is progress...... 334 BNC 08/31/2009 12:49PM
Re: Progress is progress...... 324 PwrWgnDrvr 09/01/2009 12:53AM
Hahahaa nice...... 336 BNC 09/01/2009 10:17AM
Re: Hahahaa nice...... 459 PwrWgnDrvr 09/01/2009 11:33AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.