1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

for those of you who may be in or around southern nm. i will be hosting a car and truck show & shine on june 6th. it will be to benifit a few of the local charities and to help draw some people into our lot to view our new homes. its mainly because i want to have a show, and i finally got permi 
up coming car show... date changed
Posted by: wideblock (71.222.231.---)
Date: April 30, 2009 07:53AM

for those of you who may be in or around southern nm. i will be hosting a car and truck show & shine on june 6th. it will be to benifit a few of the local charities and to help draw some people into our lot to view our new homes. its mainly because i want to have a show, and i finally got permission...lol! it will be held at the solitaire homes lot at 325 south valley drive in las cruces from 10am-2pm (officially)on saterday june 6th. gates will be open at 8am and participants are welcome to hang out as long as they like. the only award will be a peoples choice trophy. but, there will be hot dogs and drinks on hand and a lot of bench racing going on. i am encouraging guys and gals to bring out your rides no matter how they look. the good, the bad, and the ugly are all welcome. there is no entry fee to come out and park and enjoy the day. money will be raised thru donations only. so there is no excuse, its free, there will be food, and a lot of great company. if your interested, or will be around, come on in and help me make this a nice turn out. i was told if it goes well, i have the companies support to make it an annual thing... so you bet im shooting for that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2009 08:11PM by wideblock.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
up coming car show... date changed 1519 wideblock 04/30/2009 07:53AM
Re: up coming car show... date changed 641 wideblock 05/05/2009 08:22AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.