1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

......Some might remember the motorhome I got from a customer last summer,, well I found the paperwork on it in the drawer in one of the cabinets and sure enough she put in a brand new factory 440 and 727 trans less than 8000 miles back, also a new 600 dollar radiator.... Unfortunatly the whole mot 
The new motorhome story.
Posted by: BNC (72.173.44.---)

......Some might remember the motorhome I got from a customer last summer,, well I found the paperwork on it in the drawer in one of the cabinets and sure enough she put in a brand new factory 440 and 727 trans less than 8000 miles back, also a new 600 dollar radiator.... Unfortunatly the whole motorhome was full of carpenter ants and termites so it was not saveable. I have stripped all the body off of it to the motor and chassis where it is still driveable and my plan is to put my 66 crewcab body on the chassis. I will need a Sweptline longbed to complete this project but I'm sure I can locate one somewhere.. So if anyone has any cool suggestions for me on this subject of body swapping let me know your thoughts.....It will have power steering with disc brakes in the front so that should be a cool feature..........and ,,,,,,uhhhh the 440/auto will be outrageous!!!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The new motorhome story. 1304 BNC 05/05/2009 11:40AM
Re: The new motorhome story. 683 MoparNorm iPhone 05/05/2009 11:56AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.