1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Once upon a time there was a tavern Where we used to raise a glass or two Remember how we laughed away the hours And dreamed of all the great things we would do Those were the days my friend We'd thought they'd never end We'd sing and dance Forever and the day We'd live the life 
Re: Those were the days, my friend those were the days see ya
Posted by: JimmieD (66.81.29.---)
Date: May 30, 2012 08:14AM

Now I begin to understand what my old grandfather must have been thinking when I sat next to him as a small boy. He would stare off into space for many long minutes, with his arm around me, then silently lean down and give a kiss on the forehead, with tears in his eyes, not saying a word.

There are secrets of life too deep to reveal to the tender heart of youth, with their bright faces and rosy cheeks. Take those moments for loving and sharing and keep them precious, hold on to them fiercely while you can, they won't always be there...

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Those were the days, my friend those were the days see ya 1281 PwrWgnDrvr 05/28/2012 09:25AM
Re: Those were the days, my friend those were the days see ya 651 MoparNorm 05/28/2012 03:01PM
Re: Those were the days, my friend those were the days see ya 518 JimmieD 05/30/2012 08:14AM
Re: Those were the days, my friend those were the days see ya 752 Gordo 05/30/2012 11:03AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.