1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Ok, for the last few months, my dome light has been out, no biggie, next time i go to the parts store i will get a bulb, and when i say out it's off, its not on with the door(s) open or the headlight switch in the full CC position. So get this crap, i have to take something to the girlfriend a 
it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me.
Posted by: shartwig (63.204.131.---)
Date: September 18, 2012 10:51AM

Ok, for the last few months, my dome light has been out, no biggie, next time i go to the parts store i will get a bulb, and when i say out it's off, its not on with the door(s) open or the headlight switch in the full CC position.
So get this crap, i have to take something to the girlfriend and i pull over in front of her office (yeah, my girlfriend has a job, kind of nice huh?), i pull the flasher and hit the turn signal to get it all four flashing, with my foot on the brake, THE DOME LIGHT STARTS FLASHIN!! WTF dude!,foot off the brake, A-OK. everything works fine alone, the flasher works, with the the turn signal up or down, the turn signal works all by itself, the brake lights work just fine, park and headlights are good, but the combination of all 3 (flasher, turn signal and brake) makes the dome light flash. i was ok with thinking it's a burnt out light bulb, but now im pissed off knowing something is not right.
I am not asking for help but just trying to keep the forum going with an interesting story.
i keep telling myself, one more screw up, Terry is getting a new truck!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me. 1197 shartwig 09/18/2012 10:51AM
Re: it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me. 477 PwrWgnDrvr 09/18/2012 01:13PM
Re: it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me. 623 demulsion 09/19/2012 01:15AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.