1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Ok, for the last few months, my dome light has been out, no biggie, next time i go to the parts store i will get a bulb, and when i say out it's off, its not on with the door(s) open or the headlight switch in the full CC position. So get this crap, i have to take something to the girlfriend a 
Re: it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me.
Posted by: demulsion (67.40.14.---)
Date: September 19, 2012 01:15AM

Since Terry doesn't want it, feel free to send it my way. I don't know what it's like to have a rig that everything works flawlessly, so it'd be right at home with me.

I recently picked up a '68 D100 in real good shape, so as to have a daily driver that wasn't a complete project. Only the steering wheel sounds like there are a bunch of chirping birds in it every time I turn a corner, the muffler drones like none I've ever had, the heater is stuck on, and about a dozen other little things just begging for me to address them... I'm just happy there's nothing major (yet).

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me. 1198 shartwig 09/18/2012 10:51AM
Re: it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me. 477 PwrWgnDrvr 09/18/2012 01:13PM
Re: it's the little things that irritate the crap out of me. 623 demulsion 09/19/2012 01:15AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.