1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

A personal friend of mine runs a research company. He asked me to pass this request around. It seems like a subject others here would care about, so here it is: >>My little research company is doing a “quick survey” (one question) to gauge online shoppers’ attitudes about sales tax on I 
Sales Tax on Internet Purchases
Posted by: PwrWgnDrvr (207.200.116.---)
Date: June 22, 2009 09:08PM

A personal friend of mine runs a research company. He asked me to pass this request around. It seems like a subject others here would care about, so here it is:

>>My little research company is doing a “quick survey” (one question) to gauge online shoppers’ attitudes about sales tax on Internet purchases. I’ve set up a link so that people can voice their opinion. Since I know you manage a big “friends” list, I’m hoping you’ll do me the favor of sending my request around – the more the merrier! If anyone asks, all responses are confidential – we don’t collect IP addresses or any other ID. Here’s the “blurb”, below:
State legislators in California, Minnesota, Connecticut, Illinois, and Tennessee want to impose an “Internet sales tax”. How do consumers themselves feel about it? When in doubt, it’s always a good idea to ask, so here’s your opportunity. We’ve created a quick one-question survey that asks the simple question, “Is it time for U.S. states to tax Internet purchases?”
Here’s the link – [www.zoomerang.com]
Ask your friends and workmates to cast their vote too. We’ll post the results next week on RSR’s website, [www.rsrresearch.com]

Brian Kilcourse
Managing Partner
RSR Research, LLC

[www.rsrresearch.com]

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Sales Tax on Internet Purchases 1423 PwrWgnDrvr 06/22/2009 09:08PM

Array
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.