1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

my css minis came in the other day. after i got them home i gave one to my 2 year old daughter, just to look at and play with a bit, now i cant get it back. everytime time i try to get it, she yells "NO..its MY daddy truck!" and does everything in her power to keep it from me. i did have  
my new css mini trucks
Posted by: wideblock (71.222.219.---)
Date: July 17, 2009 11:26AM

my css minis came in the other day. after i got them home i gave one to my 2 year old daughter, just to look at and play with a bit, now i cant get it back. everytime time i try to get it, she yells "NO..its MY daddy truck!" and does everything in her power to keep it from me. i did have to confiscate it when i saw her with all 4 tires off (one in her mouth) telling me it was broken and she had to fix it...lol! i did get a huge kick out of her though. shortly after i showed it to her and she asked to play with it, she came back in the living room holding the camero hot wheel she has as well. hands it to me and starts to walk off. i ask her "is this mine" she says "yeah" so i ask "i can have it?" (the camero has been her favorite thus far) she tells me "yeah, mines faster!" i was rolling on the floor. i wish i had it on video to post on the forums.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
my new css mini trucks 1291 wideblock 07/17/2009 11:26AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.