1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Ben, Been driving your new black beauty? Find any bugs in her? Ive been driving my truck, I think its road worthy for Columbus. Im going to run a little heavier wt. oil in her. What time and day are you aiming for? I will get their Friday morning with the idea to spend friday and sat at the track.  
Re: Ben, Mopar Nats
Posted by: ben (128.227.107.---)
Date: June 10, 2010 12:32PM

Ron,

yes, i have been driving the truck. it has a tick or two over 1900 miles on it since i put a tag on it in December.

i drove it to my parents this past weekend and got the AC hooked up in it! so nice to have AC in a black truck on a hot, humid day.

here's a link to pics: [picasaweb.google.com]#

Bugs:
i have a bad flat spot on tip-in. i think i have a vacuum leak or a bad carb. i am pulling 10.5 MPG though... still testing and tuning it though. probably won't stop me from driving it to Columbus.

Arrival:
i plan to get there Thursday evening and leave Monday morning. we will be in the original owners area.

my dad seems excited about going on the trip - should be fun times. he is 83 with some nagging health problem so i will have to keep a sharp eye on him during the hot parts of the days.

it'll be good to see you again.

Ben

------------
1964 Dodge D100 426SW High Performance Package
www.cssregistry.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Ben, Mopar Nats 1006 68 Fish 06/05/2010 05:49AM
Re: Ben, Mopar Nats 531 ben 06/10/2010 12:32PM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.