1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

I recently had the need to purchase a new vehicle. I had to buy something easier to get in and out of than a truck. I have been having really bad trouble with my back and legs. So I bought a 1999 plymouth Grand Voyager SE that is in nice shape and well taken care of, it's easy for me to get in 
Re: new vehicle o/t
Posted by: mastrclndr (98.148.25.---)
Date: October 14, 2011 03:38PM

Well, it appears we're all a bunch of old codgers here. Yeah, the joints and bones aren't like they used to be. I've had a condition in my heel for several years, where, when I get up . . I hobble across the floor like Granpa on the Real McCoys. After 30 steps or so, I'm pretty good and can go all day. . . But when I stop and sit for awhile, the pain is excruciating all over again.

Now I managed to screw up my achilles in the same foot while jogging. Well . . .I can walk around some, but after a fashion I'm in excruciating burning pain. So I can no longer go the distance.

Guess I need to get the bicycle out for exercise.

Probably get hit by a guy in an old sweptline who's fallen asleep at the wheel from goofing up his meds.

I used a larger font so you all could read this ok. I'm sure your eyesight's faltering as well

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
new vehicle o/t 1103 DB69 10/11/2011 08:16PM
Re: new vehicle o/t 462 JimmieD 10/12/2011 09:53PM
Re: new vehicle o/t 503 mastrclndr 10/14/2011 03:38PM
Re: new vehicle o/t 557 JimmieD 10/15/2011 07:44AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.