1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Hi All I have to say that the new style forum is a lot less use friendly Trying to post a pix takes a lot more fooling around in a photo style shop. Even then its not that simple, Also in the old forum you could see the replies to post all listed now you have to click on each reply to see them then 
Re: another test
Posted by: Phil (Moderator)
Date: April 23, 2009 08:15PM

john in england
Hi All
I have to say that the new style forum is a lot less use friendly Trying to post a pix takes a lot more fooling around in a photo style shop. Even then its not that simple,

John,

At the moment I have removed the 500Kb limit to picture sizes so you can upload a pic that is up to 9.6Meg! However, this probably will not stay, we do not have infinite file storage space. And it's not very nice to users on dial-up modems. There are many many programs out there to resize pictures, I use a free program called XnView available here: XnView Download Page

john in england
Also in the old forum you could see the replies to post all listed now you have to click on each reply to see them then you have the problem of getting back to where you started, its probably me doing something wrong.

As a registered user you can change the way the forum functions. Go to the Control Center (available on the top Goto Menu). Select the Forum Settings link, located on the left side under Options. On this page look for Message reading display options: Select one of the Multiple Messages per page options, then hit Submit to save your choice. This view will display the contents of all messages in a thread instead of just the headers.

The Message List or Forum List links, available on the top Goto Menu, will always take you back to the opening page of the forum.

Phil

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
another test 1226 john in england 04/23/2009 04:03PM
Re: another test 507 Phil 04/23/2009 08:15PM
Re: another test 607 MoparNorm 04/25/2009 09:06AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.