1961-71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum

Sweptline Showcase

Sponsored Links

Hi All I have to say that the new style forum is a lot less use friendly Trying to post a pix takes a lot more fooling around in a photo style shop. Even then its not that simple, Also in the old forum you could see the replies to post all listed now you have to click on each reply to see them then 
Re: another test
Posted by: MoparNorm (Moderator)
Date: April 25, 2009 09:06AM

Hi John,
Our goal was to get as user friendly as possible.
Sorry you are having problems, please take the time to play with the control panel settings and view all of the options and capabilities this forum has. Once you get it figured out, I think you will find that it's a lot easier than the old bravenet and the new bravenet is now basically unusable. Sadly I sent them several emails and they answered NONE, happily I sent Phil 25,000 emails and he answers them all....= )
The old forum only had HTML capability for posting photos, now we can just copy and paste.
The old forum converted to flash and not many here could navigate that software and many were having impossible waiting times on dial up. Many could not even view the page as it was displaying in black.

You are a valuable member of our little community so hang in there and let us know how you would like the settings to be...and this isn't a statement to just John, see my "is everybody happy" post. Input is always welcome.
Norm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2009 09:07AM by MoparNorm.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
another test 1222 john in england 04/23/2009 04:03PM
Re: another test 507 Phil 04/23/2009 08:15PM
Re: another test 605 MoparNorm 04/25/2009 09:06AM

Array
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.